2. Rongning Liang, Dean Song, Ruiming. Zhang, Wei Qin*. Potentiometric Sensing of Neutral Species Based on a Uniform-Sized Molecularly Imprinted Polymer as a Receptor. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed.2010, 49: 2556-2559.
3. Rongning Liang, Qianwen Wang, Wei Qin*. Highly sensitive potentiometric sensor for detection of mercury in Cl--rich samples, Sens. Actuators B, 2015, 208: 267-272.
4. Huan Zhang, Ruiqing Yao, Ning Wang, Rongning Liang*, Wei Qin*. Soluble molecularly imprinted polymer-based potentiometric sensor for determination of bisphenol AF. Anal. Chem., 2018, 90, 657-662.
5. Wei Qin*#, Rongning Liang#, Xiuli Fu, Qianwen Wang, Wenjing Song. Trace-level potentiometric detection in the presence of a high electrolyte background. Anal. Chem., 2012, 84: 10509-10513 (# = Co-first author).
6. Rongning Liang, Qianwen Wang, Wei Qin*. Highly sensitive potentiometric sensor for detection of mercury in Cl--rich samples, Sens. Actuators B, 2015, 208, 267-272.
7. Rongning Liang, Lijuan Kou, Wei Qin*.Molecularly imprinted nanoparticles based potentiometric sensor with a nanomolar detection limit, Sens. Actuators B, 2013, 188, 972-977.
8. Rongning Liang, Ruiming Zhang, Wei Qin*. Potentiometric sensor based on molecularly imprinted polymer for determination of melamine in milk, Sens. Actuators B, 2009, 141, 544-550.
9. Rongning Liang, Lusi Chen, Wei Qin*. Potentiometric detection of chemical vapors using molecularly imprinted polymers as receptors, Sci. Rep., 2015, 12462.
10. Rongning Liang, Tanji Yin, Wei Qin*. A simple approach for fabricating solid-contact ion-selective electrodes using nanomaterials as transducers. Anal. Chim. Acta, 2015, 853, 291-296.